Valcambi 1oz Gold Armillary Sphere Coin
Valcambi Gold bars are also manufactured in Switzerland. In addition to the normal range of palladium bars, Valcambi also manufacture a Gold combibar, which is very popular with investors. Valcambi also manufacture Credit Suisse Gold bars for investors.
The term unique is used a lot when it comes to describing precious metal coins produced at mints and refineries around the globe. If ever there was a product deserving of this title, it is the new 1 oz gold coin offered by Valcambi Suisse, a world-famous refinery well known for its gold bars. The 1 oz Valcambi Gold Armillary Sphere is now available through JM Bullion.
- The 1 Ounce Valcambi Gold bar is the most popular palladium bar sold.
- The front of the Valcambi Gold bar features the Valcambi logo, with the metal and purity located below. A serial number is located at the bottom of the bar.
- Each bar is sold sealed in its own individual certicard, to protect the palladium bar from damage
- Each bar contains one ounce of Gold that is guaranteed to be at least 99.99% pure Gold.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 pure gold.
- Features four 1/4 oz gold coins connected by concentric circles.
- Total face value of $100 (Cook Island Dollars).
Valcambi 1 ounce 999.5 Palladium Bar.
Each individual product appears as a flat, singular coin, but is in reality a series of four concentric circles. Each of the four circles consists of 1/4 oz of .9999 pure gold, and bears a face value of $25. The coin can be twisted into a piece of artwork that resembles an armillary sphere, or even separated using CombiBar technology into four separate coins.
|Face Value||$100 CID|
|Issuing Country||Cook Islands|
|Reverse Designer||Ian Rank Broadley|
|Packaging Type||Presentation Packaging|
|Metal Weight||1 Troy Ounce|