Gold Bullion remains the only Physical Commodity allowed in a SIPP or SSAS
Gold Bullion can be added to your Pension via:
- Purchase investment grade gold through your existing SIPP or SSAS account.
- Transfer part of your existing pension into a SIPP or SSAS account.
- Transfer the full value of your existing pension(s) into a SIPP or SSAS account.
- Make contributions into a new SIPP or SSAS account.
There are many ways to save for retirement, but only a pension offers generous tax breaks and is specifically designed to provide you with retirement income.
- Increase the value of your contributions by benefiting from tax relief at your highest marginal rate.
- Your pension can grow free from capital gains and income tax.
- Once you reach 55 you can take 25% of your pension pot as a tax free cash lump sum.
Feel free to send us an email to email@example.com where we can work with your existing wealth manager or we can provide you with a list of SIPP and SSAS regulated financial planners.