Valcambi 1oz Platinum Armillary Sphere Coin
Valcambi Platinum bars are also manufactured in Switzerland. In addition to the normal range of palladium bars, Valcambi also manufacture a palladium combibar, which is very popular with investors. Valcambi also manufacture Credit Suisse Gold bars for investors.
The term unique is used a lot when it comes to describing precious metal coins produced at mints and refineries around the globe. If ever there was a product deserving of this title, it is the new 1 oz gold coin offered by Valcambi Suisse, a world-famous refinery well known for its gold bars. The 1 oz Valcambi Gold Armillary Sphere is now available through JM Bullion.
The platinum armillary is minted in Switzerland by Valcambi and consists of 4 pieces of platinum rings, each weighing 1/4 oz, which can be set up and twisted like a classic astronomical armillary sphere model. The rings can also be separated and worn individually or in combination as jewellery.
An Armillary platinum bar is a real eye-catcher and is delivered in an attractive plastic packaging.
- The 1 Ounce Valcambi Platinum bar is the most popular palladium bar sold.
- The front of the Valcambi Platinum bar features the Valcambi logo, with the metal and purity located below. A serial number is located at the bottom of the bar.
- Each bar is sold sealed in its own individual certicard, to protect the palladium bar from damage
- Each bar contains one ounce of platinum that is guaranteed to be at least 99.95% pure platinum.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 pure platinum.
- Features four 1/4 oz platinum coins connected by concentric circles.
- Total face value of $25 (Cook Island Dollars).
Valcambi 1 ounce 999.5 Platinum Bar.
Each individual product appears as a flat, singular coin, but is in reality a series of four concentric circles. Each of the four circles consists of 1/4 oz of .9999 pure gold, and bears a face value of $25. The coin can be twisted into a piece of artwork that resembles an armillary sphere, or even separated using CombiBar technology into four separate coins.
||55.0 x 0.85mm
|Face Value||$100 CID|
|Issuing Country||Cook Islands|
|Reverse Designer||Ian Rank Broadley|
|Packaging Type||Presentation Packaging|
|Metal Weight||1 Troy Ounce|